Simply fill out the PGA membership application and send it in with the amount indicated for the council you are applying for
Producers Council - $725 Initiation + $175 Half-year dues + $35 App Fee = $935
AP and New Media - $350 Initiation + $75 Half-year dues + $35 App Fee = $460
Coordinators - $350 Initiation + $75 Half-year dues + $35 App Fee = $460
Here’s Why! The PGA is a national organization with chapters in Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco servicing producers all over the country. And these are just a few of our Member Benefits.
- Membership in the PGA offers numerous networking opportunities for all members of the producing team in film, television and new media.
- Access to various staffing resources and employment opportunities, including daily job postings and three annual Job Forums: Episodic Television, Non-Fiction Television, and Motion Picture/Longform Television.
- Eligibility for employer-paid medical and dental coverage, as well as pension in the Motion Picture and Television Industry Plan.
- Free professional consulation services for self-pay insurance, production insurance, etc.
- Free (or heavily discounted) seminars in Los Angeles and New York, and San Francisco offering state-of-the-art information and career education from top feature, television and new media professionals.
- PGA Weekly Email Updates, listing job postings, PGA info and much more.
- Free usage of PGA meeting rooms in Los Angeles, as well as access to the Producers Resource Center, which includes a library of reference books, model contract provisions, sample industry employment agreements, contract interpretation, computer/internet access, etc. (contracts also available to East Coast members upon request).
- A Mentor Program for members only.
- Free Studio DVD Screeners during awards season.
- A year-round screening program in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco featuring pre-release studio and independent features.
- Free admittance to theatres in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco for screenings of nominated films during Award Season.
- Subscription to the PGA’s official quarterly magazine, “Produced by” and newsletter, “PGA Networker.”
- Vote on the Producers Guild Awards and receive discount tickets to the event.
- Various discounts for car rentals, hotels, amusement parks, events, etc. on both coasts.
- Inclusion in the on-line and annually published PGA Membership Roster and Who’s Where/Availability list.
- And more benefits to come